Saturday, November 6, 2010

#1- Write a Letter to Myself to Open after 1001 Days

There isn't much exciting to be said about succeeding in this activity.  It was strange writing to myself...and the cute server at BWW asked me if I was writing him a love letter.  I blushed.  Such a girl.  I basically just talked about what was going on in my life and why I started the list.  And talked about a few things that I hope have changed when I open it in a couple of years.  Can't just let fate take its course on those things though, I'm going to have to work toward them.  So I wrote the letter and sealed it in an envelope with the opening date.  Done and done.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I'm so excited you have a Blog!! And I love that you are doing this 101 goal project. You are such a wonderful person Brittni. I really look up to you in how confident you are and how you are such a great friend to so many people. I hope as I read your blog it will inspire me and motivate me to be better at accomplishing goals. I love you and am so thankful to have you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete