Monday, February 14, 2011

#3: Finish the Dean Koontz "Odd" Series

I absolutely love reading anything by Dean Koontz.  Somehow I ended up with two of the four books in his Odd Thomas series but realized that they weren't the first two so I had to go buy the others so I could start.  It didn't take me long to read them at work because I couldn't put them down!  I'd suggest if you like horror/sci fi books at all, to check out some of his work.  And if you want to borrow the set- let me know!  I'd be happy to lend them to you to check out!  It was definitely worth the wait.  The only other set of reading on my list is to read "The Hunger Games" series so I'll be asking Jodi to borrow those soon.



1 comment:

  1. LOVE your blog! Thanks for keeping it updated so I can see your goals completed. I didn't even make it to 101 goal and I haven't even looked at my list for like 2 months! You are amazing! Sorry you didn't conquer your disgust of apples, but at least you tried. So do we have a date for next Monday? You have that day off right? If you don't have plans, please come see me!!!

    ReplyDelete