Friday, May 20, 2011

#7: See a Movie in IMAX or 3D

I know.  This isn't that big of a deal.  But the only 3D feature I ever remember seeing was some short Michael Jackson thing at Disneyland when I was a kid.  And I know I've never been to an IMAX film.

So, Oscar helped me with this one and scheduled one of our common "Firm Commitments" to see Suckerpunch at the IMAX theater at Arizona Mills Mall.  It was pretty awesome- I can see why people choose to see action movies in IMAX.  I actually enjoyed the film for the most part- I enjoyed the music, graphics, and beautiful women (those girls were gorgeous) but at the end of the film I left thinking, "Huh?"  The storyline was a little confusing.  Overall though I had a good time and was glad Oscar asked me to see it because I didn't know another female who wanted to.  And I definitely plan on seeing other films in IMAX down the road. 

No comments:

Post a Comment