Friday, May 20, 2011

#6: Go vegetarian for two weeks

Originally I said I would do it for a month...and then changed my mind before creating my entry.  Thank goodness I did.  This was significantly harder than I thought it would be.  And I allowed myself fish so technically I was pescetarian for 2 weeks.  And still, I was miserable.  I learned I could probably do without pork pretty easily.  And with some work I could give up red meat.  But I would miss my poultry WAY.TOO.MUCH.  I ate some Morningstar "chicken" patties and they weren't bad, but nothing can compare to the real thing.

So, I doubt that I'll ever be able to live as a vegetarian.  But maybe I'll try to do it again someday.  Until then I'll have to be heartless and try not to think about what I eat.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment