Sunday, July 17, 2011

#11: Start a Journal

Dear Diary,                                                                                                         7.17.2011

I'm in love with a boy.  Just kidding.

But one of the items on my list was to start a journal.  I wrote journals when I was in junior high and maybe some in high school (standard girl thing) but the closest thing I've had to a journal since then was posting personal updates on my Myspace blog.  Someday (before I delete my Myspace profile, which is #73 on the list), I'd like to print out those posts and keep them somewhere as if they were a journal.  There were a lot of personal thoughts that I put in those posts.

So now I've started a real one.  And it has the same type of things.  I write when I've got a lot on my mind or when I'm trying to get some feelings out before having to address a situation with a friend or loved one.  I have always enjoyed writing so I think it's something I actually enjoy doing, when I get time.  I have been writing at work between calls because I know I won't take the time to write at home.  Once I'm home, I'm glued to the couch or my bed and relaxing.  But I probably should start locking it up in my desk, considering I haven't hidden any names for privacy.  I think it's sitting on my desk right out in the open now and who knows who could come across it and take a peek.  I can just picture the drama that would ensue!  Whoops.

I'll have to write about that on Monday.  Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment