Monday, October 22, 2012

#25: Send a personalized Christmas card to at least 10 people

I like when people know I care about them.  And as much as I wish I would write to people more often like my cousin Katie does, I'm horrible at sending people letters or postcards.  I don't even send them mail around the holidays.  They're lucky if they get a text. 

Last Christmas (sad, it's been almost a year and I'm just writing about it) I decided to buy a box of cards and send a bunch of people a happy holiday blessing.  I included friends, family, and some of my friends' families.  I wrote notes in each one and although it was nothing spectacular, I hope each one of them enjoyed getting something in the mail unexpectedly.  I know I do, so hopefully that's the least I could have done to give them a moment of joy.






Maybe this year I'll put in the energy to do it again.  It's always important to let the people you love know that you love them, even if it's only once a year around the holidays.  It's better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment