Monday, October 22, 2012

#26: Create an Online Blog for my 101 Goals

Good lord, how could I have not made this number 1?  I guess I technically did....but I didn't title it with a number so now everything is all wacky.  Psssh, sometimes I have no clue where my mind is.  Either way, you're reading #26 right now, so we'll call it good.

On a random note, I kind of like this blogging thing although I don't update it frequently enough so I may have to start another blog someday.  Maybe something anonymous where I can bash the stupid things people do and say.  And where I can talk about how I feel without the fear of judgement or ridicule.  We'll see.  For now, I have another 75 goals to get done and write about and less than a year left to do them.  I gotta get crackin'.


No comments:

Post a Comment