Sunday, October 7, 2012

#20: Chop Wood in the Snow Wearing Flannel

Don't ask- I've always wanted to be a lumberjack.  Okay, not always.  But over the last few years.  I'm strange.

It started a couple of years ago when my brother and I had some wood to chop at home before the upcoming winter season.  I think we were probably home for Thanksgiving or something.  I'd never gone out to chop wood but offered to help and while Kendall did most of the chopping and I did most of the stacking, I did get the opportunity to swing the ax.  And I probably had way too much fun doing it.  Since then, and I have no idea why, I like chopping wood.  So, to live out my lumberjack dreams, I decided it would be best to do it wearing flannel.  So last Christmas my mom bought me a flannel shirt and also some ridiculous Frog hat.  So, due to the cold weather, it just made sense to combine them.  Yes, go ahead a judge me.  I look ridiculous.  But it's worth the humiliation - another goal complete.




No comments:

Post a Comment