Sunday, October 7, 2012

#21: Buy a Little Red Dress

I don't wear a lot of red.  But I'm not sure why, because I love the color and think it's very fun and bold.  So, I wanted to force myself to buy a red dress.  And what better way than to throw it on this list.  Truthfully, it's not really fair to call this dress a "little" red dress for a couple of reasons.  First, because I picked it for a wedding so it's not scandalous or inappropriate - aka "little red Vegas dress" or anything like that.  Second, because I'm not small enough for any clothes I buy to be considered "little".  However, I do consider this an accomplishment to the goal and perhaps as I continue to lose weight and get healthier, there could be an additional little red dress in my future, in which case, I'll add new pictures.

Photo op with Kellen before leaving the wedding

No red dress can compare to how lovely the blushing bride Margo looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment